1. By viewing the Deep Publishing House website the user is deemed to consent to all terms and conditions set out below. If you have any questions regarding the terms and conditions, you should contact DEEP PUBLISHING HOUSE via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. DEEP PUBLISHING HOUSE reserves the right at all times to vary, change, alter, amend, add to or remove any of these items. By browsing the website you accept that you are bound by the current terms and conditions and notices and we therefore recommend that you check these each time you visit the site.
3. All copyright and other intellectual property rights in any material contained in this website is either owned by DEEP PUBLISHING HOUSE (or has been licensed to DEEP PUBLISHING HOUSE by the rights owners). The website contains trademarks, including the DEEP PUBLISHING HOUSE name. Use of these trademarks is forbidden unless prior written permission has been obtained from the owner of the trademark.
4. The user may access any part of the site and download or copy material (by printing off individual pages on to paper) or download material (but not on to any server or other device connected to a network) for personal non-commercial use only. DEEP PUBLISHING HOUSE shall retain the copyright in such material or where the material has been licensed to DPH, by the rights owners of the material and prior written permission sought.
5. Links to DEEP PUBLISHING HOUSE website are not permitted other than to the Home Page except with prior written permission. Links to the DEEP PUBLISHING HOUSE website from within a frameset definition are not permitted except with prior permission.
6. You may not remove any copyright, trademark or intellectual property notices contained in the original material from any material downloaded or copied from the website.
7. Copying, distributing or any use of the materials contained on the web site for any commercial purpose is prohibited.
8. You may not create a database by systematically downloading substantial parts of the website.